scheduleबुधवार श्रावण २१ गते, २०७७

Four of same family ill after eating wild mushroom

Kathmandu, July 11 . Four members of a same family have taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Rohini Rural Municipality- 1in Rupandehi.

The family ate curry made of mushroom brought from the jungle on Friday evening.They are Sahanaj Khatun, 30, Masihus Nisa, 20, Sahida Khatun,16 and Samir Ansari,10.

They have been admitted to the Bhairahawa Medical College and are out of life-threatening condition, police said. They started vomiting after eating the poisonous mushroom. rss

प्रतिकृया लेख्नुहोस्:

आजको लोकप्रिय